Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson my thoughts



Like everyone else I was shocked at the news that Michael Jackson died on the 25th. He was a superstar with the reputation of being a little bizare. But I see him as a gentle human who had a talent that was just so huge it was hard for him to be him. It is really sad that he had to hide most of his life. But what he did for the world! He was incredible gifted and his music would just give me goosebumps. I feel like I am blessed to have lived in the same era as Michael Jackson.

I wanted to share with you a Squidoo lens that I created with my favorite Michael Jackson moments. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.squidoo.com/michael-jackson-performances

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

This MJ poster available at AllPosters.com


No comments:

Labels


Powered By Blogger

"What you receive is directly connected to how you believe." Joel Osteen

"What you receive is directly connected to how you believe."  Joel Osteen