Monday, February 18, 2008

Are your Dreams being stolen right from under your nose?

My best advise for anyone who want network marketing success and are just starting out…

It is so important when making a decision like starting a business that you don’t go and tell everyone what you are doing. The reason is, most well intentioned people will want to give you advice, because they care about you and love you. But because they have never owned a business before, it will not be sound advice and will possibly be negative. These well intentioned family members and friends will blow your confidence and cause you to second guess yourself.

When you make a sound decision, only discuss it with your mastermind group. To me a mastermind group is a group of people who make me feel safe, who will not criticize, and will give honest feedback and push me in the direction of my dreams. These people will also hold me accountable to myself. These are the people I want to surround myself with.

I am so blessed to be a part of a wonderful mastermind group with Mentoring for Free. It is so important to surround yourself with like minded people and not be the “Lone Ranger”. Work together with your mastermind group and work on bringing your goal to a reality.

For me, I need to remind myself when working with my mentor or members of my mastermind is important to share my ideas and give of myself because there may be someone who needs to hear what I have to say. But it is also important to listen to the wisdom of those who have what I want.


I appreciate you!

Wendy Krick

No comments:

Labels


Powered By Blogger

"What you receive is directly connected to how you believe." Joel Osteen

"What you receive is directly connected to how you believe."  Joel Osteen